VPG Release 0.2.7 on Music Day
Today is Make Music Day, perfect time for a new VST Preset Generator release!
In the release 0.2.7, new features:
- A windows installer with windows application information
- Preset bank default size is plug-in max program
Some bug fixes:
- Plugin load speed improved. Even VST plugins with lots of parameters load in few seconds.
- Fix parameter names display when switching from non-chunk plugin to chunk plugin
- Fix value refresh when the random method is changed
And some minor changes:
- Fix typo in French translation
- Fix typo "licence" to "license"
- Move documentation to asciidoc format
- Versioning of VPG xml files
So this is the end of the 0.2.x release cycle and I will now target the 0.3.0 with the most requested feature: preset value loading capabilities.
When this feature will be released, you will be able to create variation around a given preset or merge two presets. Stay tuned!
Published on Tuesday 21. June 2016